Last update, I talked about getting my new rabbit (Taffy), fixing Tribble, and bonding them so they can live together in the same condo.
I am pleased to say that Taffy is a wonderful addition to our family and I could not have picked a better bun! Tribble did very well during surgery and recovered just fine. After they were both well enough to start bonding, it only took about a week for them to warm up to one another and move in together. Today makes their first whole day living in the same home and they're doing excellent, they were even caught snuggling a few moments ago
Taffy is still suffering from some congestion and sneezing, so we may have to find a different antibiotic, but other than that everything is just fine with them.
The issue I want to address now is with us possibly moving soon; due to some personal issues, we have decided to move to our own apartment back where my family lives. The problem is finding my boyfriend who works in IT a stable job over there; he also needs to find a college to complete a few classes before he's able to graduate. It's not very easy to do this while living 2 hours away from where we plan to live.
With all of this going on, it's difficult for me to pinpoint the exact date when I will be reopening for commission work. I am still planning to take more work in February, so just keep an eye out for more journal and page updates! I will definitely post an exact time and date when commissions will open so you won't miss it if you plan to order something from me! Thanks for the support!